Sunday, September 4, 2011

Communicating with symbols (words)

I have always been able to get my point across to whom ever I was trying to communicate with, until a decade ago, when I asked the court to examine how this Wall Street Bank, Chase Manhattan, and their service agent, Ocwen Federal Bank FSB, violated federal bankruptcy law, which caused the loss of my home of 26 years, and the fledgling business, Residential Fire Sprinklers, operated from that home.

The facts are indisputable and the law is well settled, the trick is to get a court hearing, which has been my dilemma since my unlawful eviction in 2003 . I needed a courtroom forum (trial) to prove the facts and have the court apply the law.

In eight separate appeals to United States Bankruptcy, District, Appeals, and Supreme court to gain a hearing, the courts have always sided with the banks. Current appeal 11-60039 US Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment