Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Morning

In 2006 when I lost my medical insurance at Kaiser Permenente, the doctors would not keep me on the strong drugs they were prescribing to treat my severe case of psoriasis, which covered most of my body. The doctors needed to closely monitor my blood, to insure other internal body organs were not being affected.  


A doctor in Palm Springs recommended I try medical marijuana, and cautioned me about the effects of the drugs I had been using to treat the severe skin condition. 


The medical marijuana provided great relief from the constant itching associated with psoriasis. It also had other benefits which can be the subject of future posts. 


In addition, today I must state: I smoke medical marijuana (sativa), because


I FEEL CLOSER TO GOD !


Peace, on this Labor Day 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment