Saturday, September 17, 2011

Symbols and Justice

I am finishing my Appellants Opening Brief, which is a description of the facts of the case, and again I am hopeful. Hoping that these words will trigger certain synaptic connections that will lead these justices to grant me a hearing to produce my proof, and make my claim of unlawful behavior by these banks.

I have been hopeful before, nine times since 2003.

In each of those nine different appeals, I have failed, with the use of symbols (words) to convince even one justice, that I am guaranteed by the constitution to my day in court. Specifically the fifth and fourteenth amendments to that constitution which guarantees due process. Instead my case has become somewhat of a hot potato to the judiciary, each body, dispatching it, without addressing the undeniable violation of law, which caused this mess, by greedy Wall Street bankers, and their service companies.
But as my hero, Winston Churchill, once said, "We will never surrender"

No comments:

Post a Comment